September :: Goals
September fall in love with your goals.
In an attempt to be more transparent about how I maintain a happy life I've decided to start a new offering on my blog.
I'll publish my goals for each month. Some personal. Mostly business.
Review + grades of last months goals...
- Share 20 copies of each of my wee-books. C-, I sold several copies of Prosper but not as many copies of Publish
- Tell the right people about my professional speaking services. A+, I booked 6 paid speaking gigs!
- SEO optimize my blog site. B+, this took a while but every page is optimized and searchable.
I really want my info to show up like this in a Google search.
If you know how to do that please share below. All other goal progress has been updated in the original post. Here.
Without further ado... SEPTEMBER goals.
Wouldn't it be nice if when you came to StaceyFlowers.com you could easily access...
- Wisdom… when you needed it
- Goal setting tools… when the mood struck you
- Happiness inducing products… to lift your spirits
- Live talks + lectures… cuz you're dying to see me rock the mic
I mean easy access to free tools, resources, and success sheets to help you…
- Stop negative thoughts
- Reduce anxiety
- Embrace life more
- Feel less stressed
- Improve relationships
- Gain more confidence
- Pay off debt
If you're thinking, that would be AMAZING. Well I think so too.
The only trouble is all that information is on StaceyFlowers.com, but it is not that easy to find.
I want you to follow your dreams so this month is dedicated to changing that. So you’ll see a little dust, possibly a few broken links but it's all in an effort to make it easier for you to create more happiness.
This site was built to bring happiness to your fingertips.
Next major goal: book two paid speaking conference events for 2015.
Other September Goals:
: pay Mr. Miyagi Payment + 3,600.00 student loan payment
: execute my 12 month fitness plan
: submit 2 guest blog posts
: add past live lecture for instant download
: create smartphone wallpaper 10 Commitments of Happiness
That's it, I find happiness + teach you to live your dreams by setting and achieving life goals.
Goals help me grow, and growth makes me happy.
So what are your September goals?